We are engaged in manufacturing quality range of Reaction Vessels in which chemical reaction takes place. Reaction Vessels are commonly used in Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Resin, Petrochemical, Adhesives, Dyes and Paint Industries. We offer high quality reaction vessel in different capacities ranging from 50 liters to 50,000 liters, Pressure Range : 10 to 20 kg/cm/g and Temp. Range up to 200 ºC
Benefits of Abster Reaction Vessel
- Manufactured as per customers requirment and specifications
- Capacity Available in the ranging form 10 Liters to 50,000 Liters
- Material of Construction Offered in Stainless Steel 316, 304 or Mild Steel, Carbon Steel material or special grade as inquired buy customers.
- Spirals Supports welded on outer surface of the main vessel for uniform circulation of heating or cooling media like steam, oil, water etc. And also provides extra strength to the main vessel
- ASME and other standards with special attention to Argon and Arc welding procedures
- GMP Jacketed reaction Vessel available for Pharmaceutical industry. With mirror finish from 220 grit to 440 grit, smooth welding and Insulation with mirror finished S.S cladding
- Energy efficient Advanced direct drive design for the agitator, with VFD option to vary the RPM of the drive
- Agitator design to suit the reactants viscosity and density
- Jacketed Reaction Vessel design with form cutter for the process which generates forms
- Save time and money with our Value added products and services like Process Automation, valves and fittings
Jacekted Reaction Vessel Description :
Jacketed Reaction Vessel consist of a Cylindrical vertical shell with standard torospherical dish on both ends.
Technical Specification :
A jacket is provided on the Outside of the shell for Heating the reactor by passing steam or thermic Oil. or Cooling the reactor by passing cooling media. Stiffener Rings are provided on shell in between the shell and jacket to give uniform circulation of the heating or cooling media and to intensify the vessel.
Agitator assembly mounted on the Top dish of Reactor consists of Shaft supported by Lantern Assembly on the Top End containing Bearing Housing with Tapered roller bearing and Ball bearing to withstand impact load and vibratory load ensuring smooth rotation of the Shaft. Water cooled Stuffing box filled with gland rope pressed by Gland pusher is also provided.
On the other end of the shaft Blade is fitted of different types as per the need of the Process viz. Single Anchor, Double Anchor, Gate, Paddle, Flat or Curved Turbine & Propeller types. Baffles are also provided inside the shell as per the requirement.
Top Dish of the Reactor is provided with various Nozzles viz. Manhole, Light Glass, Sight glass, Vapour, Addition, Reflux, Thermowell etc.
Bottom Dish of the Reactor is provided with an Outlet nozzle where valve is fitted.