Pigment Dispersion Sigma Mixer
Pigment paste Sigma Mixer Application & Process :
The Pigment paste Sigma Mixer is used for mixing and kneading for mixing, kneading of highly viscous mass, sticky and dough like products, Mixing of pastes, rubber, and heavy plastic masses, applications in Food, Rubber, Pharmaceutical, Chemical and agro industries, Dry powder to wet phase mixing. This mixer is most suitable for highly viscous material and dough like masses.
The sigma Sigma is a double arm mixer, the two “Z” blade rotate towards each others at same or different speed inside a W- shaped product container. The twin screw basin kneading machine with two horizontally arranged kneading blades, which are deeply geared into one another and strip themselves reciprocally. Each blade moves the material in opposite direction thereby providing excellent cross mixing of all raw materials. The blades pass the trough walls and each other at close clearances resulting in good mixing. The close clearance produces a shearing and tearing action that is beneficial to the size reduction of solids. Selection of appropriate blade shape and speeds result in excellent mixing
Sigma Dough Mixer Adavntacges
- Mixing and compounding plastic materials with varied fillers or reagents.
- Masticating, breaking down, and/or developing dispersions of plastic materials.
- Mixing, wetting, and dispersion of pigments with various vehicles including force-feed
“letting down” or dilution.
- Liberating and removal of volatilize components from plastic or other materials during
mixing and kneading operation.
- Combining of chemical reaction with intensive physical treatment in one operation.
- Mixing and treating fibrous material without destruction of fibre structure.
- Washing and stabilizing tenacious gum and synthetic products while preserving molecular
- Mixing and dispersion of flaked or powdered metals with various vehicles or binders.
- Some of the materials processed by the
ABSTER SIGMA MIXER includes:
- Abrasives – Buffing Compounds – Resin bonded wheel compounds.
- Adhesives – Rubber – Stove cements – Casein.
- Asphaltic Compositions – Battery case mixes – Belt dressings – Crucible pastes –
Electric arc carbon – Electrodes.
- Bakery Products – Bread and cake dough – Chocolate powders (prepared) – Fruitcake.
- Drugs – Heavy paste compositions (various) Massage creams – Pill mixtures Toothpaste.
- Explosives – Rocket fuel.
- Food Products – Bakery products – Cheese (process) – Chicle – Chocolate and Cocoa – Dog
biscuits – Dog food – Margarine – Mincemeat – Sausage meat.
- Paper – Clay and carbonate dispersions in starch or casein binder.
- Pigments – Organisol pigmenting – Plastisol pigmenting – Putty (glazing and caulking).
- Plastics – Extrusion compounds (various) – Molding compounds (alkyds, ureas, vinyls) –
Organisols – Plastisols.
- Waxes – Belt dressings – Buffing compounds.